Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Making Progress....

Happy Tuesday everyone,
I hope that you all are having a great start to your week!  We are in the midst of end of year testing here...so nerves are seriously fried!
I woke up super early this morning to get into the studio to relieve some of that testing stress the only way that I know how.
Slap some paint around!
I can't think of a better way to let it all go.
Ion another note...
Today is my daughters 9th Birthday!
I am not sure of where the time goes!!  Today being her birthday, she has her End Of Grade Reading test today--talk about a special gift...send over some love will you...she is a nervous wreck...me too!
Enjoy your day everyone.
Until next time,
Ophelia

3 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wow! Nine years old! Happy birthday! Ophelia, thinking about you and hoping you enjoy a relaxing evening. We are in the midst of a ton of testing for second graders right now...ugh.
Your journal art is beautiful!
Hugs, kath

SCarol said...

Your daughter is so sweet! Wish her happy birthday and good luck with test. Love that heart.

Shelley Whiting's art said...

I really love the image with the heart. It's very lively and has a lot of cheerfulness to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...